Why should you consider us?
There are many fine art ("giclée") printers available, as well as reasonably priced equipment for those that might want to consider doing their own work. With this in mind, why come to us?
- We do this everyday, all day. Producing a great print takes more than having the right printer. A print of the highest quality requires a system of capturing (scanning/ photographing), adjusting and proofing, along with the necessary skills most artists and photographers don't have the time or inclination to master. We are constantly investing in and upgrading our equipment and adding to our knowledge of what it takes to create a beautiful image.
- We are artists and like being around other artists. Our goal is to develop a partnership resulting in images we are both proud of. After all, if you’re not successful, neither are we.
- We don’t charge more for additional proofing or limit the number or proofs. As long as we are making progress we’ll print as many as it takes to get an image you are happy with. Few things would ruin our day more than you leaving without being completely satisfied.
- We like to experiment. If you have an unusual project that requires some R & D, contact us—maybe we can help.
- We try to stay current! Our tools are the best available for creating fine art prints. We are constantly tinkering and updating to make sure our output is the best available.
- We emphasize working one-on-one—we want your input. We do not encourage long distance proofing as the compromises involved do not lend themselves to the best possible prints.
- Quality is our priority and quality takes time. We won't hurry or encourage acceptance of a proof that's not right. We work with you in a quiet, comfortable studio until the best possible results are achieved.
- Our methods and equipment are always evolving, ensuring the most accurate, long-lasting Color and dedicated Black & White prints available.
What Can You Expect?
- Gorgeous output. Images are printed on the same materials the artist uses. We use wide gamut pigment inks in printers capable of photo-realistic output.
- Your prints will be around for a long time. With proper display they are guaranteed to not fade for over 80 years.
- Print only what you need. It is not necessary to run a large number of prints and generate a huge print bill. We recommend you print only what you can sell in a reasonable amount of time. You can always have more printed and they will be identical to the original proof. This keeps your inventory manageable and costs down.
- Reasonable pricing. Being artists we understand every penny counts! We remember this when determining prices and charge just enough to make sure we're here for you in the future.